Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Yetter late than never?

Greetings all! I know I've been a poor Yeti blogger, and I'm ashamed to admit I've been MIA as a result of a beautiful, yet emotionally vapid young Yeti named Marci. You see, about two years ago, I met her on a dating Web site called "PlentyofYeti.com." When I first saw her profile picture, I found myself speechless. I started sweating and my heart began to thump in a wild and erratic fashion. At first, I thought I was just hungry and in need of a 7-layer taco with hot sauce; I quickly realized (after scarfing down two of those puppies - to no avail) that taco withdrawals weren't the cause of my physical discomfort. My mind simply could not stop thinking about the profile picture of this lusty looking Yeti with legs as thick as tree trunks. I found myself back on the computer, salsa still hot on my lips, gazing into the eyes of this 7' tall wooly mammoth. I simply had to meet her! My fingers moved across the keyboard in record time. "Dear Yeti Marci. Please, let's meet, eat tacos, and see where things lead us." My mouse hovered over the "send" button as I contemplated what I was doing. Finally, gulping, I took the plunge. And that, my friends, was the beginning of a 26-month whirlwind filled with love, jealousy, highs, lows, and yep, you guessed it... hundreds of tacos! I feel my heart sinking inside me now as I consider what I found - and lost - in such a relatively short amount of time. Marci - you stole my heart and you covered it in the sweet sauce of love. And now, you're gone. And all I've got left are two dozen TB tacos to drown my sorrows in. If I wasn't so low on tacos, I would continue telling you the story of our love's demise. But alas, TB is calling my name. To be continued.... Yours always, Yeti Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment