Thursday, May 3, 2012

Tacos

Hello! Welcome to my blog. I am Ben, the taco-eating yeti. What is a yeti, you might ask? Well, it will be my pleasure to explain. yet·i/ˈyetē/ Noun: A large hairy creature resembling a human or bear, said to live in the highest part of the Himalayas. I am actually not from the Himilayas directly. I was born in the United States, so I prefer to be called a Himilayan-American. I'll try to keep this blog p.c. I hope you can clean it up when leaving comments, etc. Thank you! Anyway, the whole point of this blog is to keep you abreast of my taco-eating activities and help you understand what it's like to be an agoraphobic yeti. Not many people understand or sympathize with yetis. They think we are large, hairy, and scary. Although the first two are correct, the third is absolutely, 100% false. Yetis are far from scary animals. Just look at my photo (pretty cute, eh?). Do I look scary to you? No. I'm just a simple yeti eating a delicious crunchy taco with HOT sauce from the fine establishment known as Taco Bell. Taco Bell is a wonderful restaurant. They cater to many species, not just yetis. Their prices are extremely reasonable and the food is just delightful! I've never had a bad meal at Taco Bell. Have you? I'd like to hear your thoughts. Best, yeti Ben.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Ben,
    Welcome to the internet. Thank you for sharing your experiences as a Himalayan-American and Yeti. Do you ever eat other foods besides tacos? Say, burritos? Or Hot Pockets? I saw on that Finding Bigfoot show that Yetis like donuts. Is that true? I'm not sure if the term "Bigfoot" is racist -- if so, I apologize. Anyhoo, looking forward to more of your insights and taco news!
    Your fan,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete